Version 2.0: November 2018
- StartKYC Integration: We’ve partnered up with local agent for C6 data to integrate sanctions, PEP and adverse media searches into InScope. This feature complements our free EU/UN Sanction searches. In order to use this feature, you would need to create a StartKYC account. Please contact us for more information.
- Custom Tasks: Configure rules to generate custom tasks on a periodic basis which can be useful for creating recurring client file review tasks. This feature can also be used by organisations that are responsible for filing VAT returns and annual returns to keep track of these tasks.
- Expiration Policies: Administrators can now enforce that checklist items or custom fields are re-input or confirmed periodically, in line with ongoing due diligence best practices.
- Joint Accounts and Client Account Numbers: An important feature for investment companies and banks, this new feature allows you to link two or more entities as joint account holders ensuring that risk assessments take the risk of joint account holders into consideration.
Upgrades to External Searches
- Search Profiles: Administrators can control what types of searches are applied to entities within different segments, including the ability to specify the search provider (EU/UN sanctions or StartKYC searches) as well as the applicable accuracy thresholds.
- StartKYC Integration: As explained above.
- New External Searches Screen: We’ve enhanced the external searches screen to provide a detailed overview of the last search. This screen also allows users to change the search profile at an entity level and run ad-hoc searches.
- External Source Versions/Dates: The system now displays the date/time when the external sources (EU/UN sanctions or StartKYC) were last checked. This provides users with the peace of mind that ongoing monitoring is working as configured.
- Custom Fields in External Searches: Administrators can now configure custom fields to be editable within the External Searches screen making it easier for users to input fields such as “Is PEP” or “Has Adverse Media” while closing an external search.
Upgrades to Custom Fields
- Show In Header: Values for custom fields can now be configured to be shown next to the entity name within the page header.
- Custom Fields in Dashboard: Custom field values are now shown on entity overview dashboards.
- Custom Fields in External Searches: As explained above.
- Segments: Filter Counts By: When viewing segments, the user can now choose whether the counts shown next to each segment include active and/or serviced entities only.
- View Old Risk Assessments / Print: A new View Risk Assessment button has been added to completed risk assessments allowing users to view the risk assessment details, as well as the recommended risk scores as at the time the risk assessment was carried out.
- Confirmation on exit: On select screens, the system will now warn you if you try to navigate away from the page without saving. This helps reduce the chances of users forgetting to save their edits.
- Permanent Delete The recycle bin now supports the option to delete an entity permanently, thus ensuring full compliance with GDPR regulations.
- Logging on using Active Directory: InScope can now authenticate users using Active Directory, enabling users to log in without having to create a new account or remember a new password even if they are not on Azure AD.