InScope now includes the following:
We are excited to announce the first of a number of planned features known as Simplified Rules. These features provide an easy way to configure InScope. For more information on how to use this new feature, we invite you to visit our help website where we provide a step by step guide to re-configuring jurisdiction risk scores.
Disabling Automatic Risk Assessments
Under our new ‘Simplified Rules’ configuration update, we have added the ability to temporarily disable automatic risk assessment of entities. Doing will display a permanent banner reminding you of this fact, to ensure that this does not lead to risk assessments being missed. This feature can be used to turn of risk assessments due warnings while you are re-configuring risk scores.
Jurisdiction Simplified Risk
In line with recent enforcement actions by the FIAU, we have made it easier to delete all Jurisdiction Risk related rules and re-make them in accordance with our clients’ internal country risk assessment and rationale. More information can be found in our step by step guide to re-configuring jurisdiction risk scores.
Definition of UBO
We have also simplified the process of the definition of a UBO as used within simplified rules, providing the ability to quickly and easily change the UBO percentage and the persons who should be considered as UBO’s, allowing for greater flexibility and ease of dealing with updates to internal policies/new additions to our clients procedures.
Warning on ID Documents with No Attachments
InScope also now supports warnings for files not being attached to ID Documents. If you input an ID documents details but no file is uploaded the system generates a warning for the missing file in both instances. This option can be switched on or off for specific entity segments. This can be configured from Settings > Document Settings > ID Document Rules.
Filtering Segments by Email Address
Individual Segments now support filtering by email address
For example you can now create a segment “all individuals that have email address containing xxx” for easier refinement of search results.
There are 3 types of email filters now supported:
– Check if no email held in InScope
– Can check if the email contains certain word/characters
– Can check if the email is an exact match
Related Country Types Comments
We have also added the ability to add a comments to an entity’s related countries.
We have added the ability to select more stakeholders, such as “Other Parties”, “Captains” and “Principals”. The “Other Parties” tab is available by default on all InScope environments while the other tabs can be enabled on request.
Various fixes were also implemented, such as:
- Intermittent crashes in the Custom Fields Screen
- Parent Company within Segments filters replaced with ‘Parent Entity’ to ensure uniformity of terminology across all segments.
- File system document storage no longer crashing if create document had crashed previously.
- Values for deleted custom fields no longer displayed in Reports tab.
- History of Entity Related Countries no longer breaking.
- Download sanction failure now displays more error-friendly messages.
- Support added for companies with only “common words” within their name when conducting a sanction search.
- On setting a company as Terminated, warnings for its UBOs are suppressed within a few seconds rather than being done during the end of day routine.